Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Is R Tabera a terrorist or just a telephone scammer?

Bookmark and Share

Visit this link:
http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-954-537-5248/2

The fact is that a scammer named Tabera is calling Americans and hoping to get them to give him $500 for a phony cruise. They call every day and they claim that you can call a number to get them to stop, but there is never a live voice on the line. It is computer driven.

Why isn't the U.S. Justice Department investigating this foreign based terrorist solicitor?

Why should I have to call them to get off the list? And what right do they have to call my home number and harass me every day?

I think they are terrorists and I have tried to ask every time I answer the phone but no one answers when you pick it up. They insist you call them to register (and pay) for the cruise line they claim you won by registering on the Internet, which is an outright lie.

Stop the terrorists.

The Justice Department should act. I am reaching out to them to file a formal complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment